I just read this and was really frustrated. I don't know why Christians are so stupid. That make me feel terrible for being a believer! Pisses me off.
Most ridiculous quote of the article: "When you're a war hero [like McCain], you have less to prove on the character front."
So, if I am a war hero, I can get away with more stuff? Am I held to less of a standard (in God's eyes or other Christians eyes) on the "character front" if I have been a war hero? Stupid.
Sorta off the subject small rant: Why do Christians love guns so much? I don't get it.
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


2 comments:
And all the common stories of McCain was that while a POW he gave up secrets and friends in order to gain favor in the prison. I'm not saying that i wouldn't have done the same thing, but that definitely says something about his "character." (mainly that he learned politics in a Hanoi POW camp...with acting spineless and deceitful being the basic tenets of American political life.)
I actually really dislike Christians. I'm working at a Christian bookstore in Scottsdale, for a while now, and if 100 people walked through that door, 97 would be completely awful, 2 would be too young to be awful, and 1 would be cool. I don't even refer to myself as a Christian anymore because it's an horrible label that makes people lump you together with people who are narrow-minded and idiotic jerks. Ugh.
Post a Comment