Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2009- Music A to Z

So I thought of a fun idea to keep me posting here and to share some of the new releases I've been digging this year. In the next few weeks I plan to go through the entire alphabet (by the artist's name) of 2009 releases I'm digging this year. It wont be comprehensive as I (initially) plan to just do one artist per letter.

So for today:

The Antlers "Hospice"



Bat for Lashes "Two Suns"


2 comments:

BJ said...

A - Animal Collective????

Maybe the best album of the year? Oh, and a question, will you go alphabetically by first or last name?

Lewis Cash said...

Animals collective is for sure one of the best of this year. These necessarily aren't the best of their letter, just ones I thought I'd share or that I'm digging right now.

And lets go last name.