I haven't read Klosterman's 'Fargo Rock City,' but if its anything like his 'Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa-Puffs' I know I'll enjoy it. That's why I was so excited to hear that one of my favorite literary musicians Craig Finn (of the Hold Steady fame) is in the process of adapting FRC into a screen play.
I'll be checking this one out from the library very soon so I'm prepared for the movie. (Adam & Ron [and anyone else who wants to]): we should totally read this book at the same time a make a pact to go see together (which means you'd have to come a visit some time Adam!)


2 comments:
I've wanted to read this for a while. Let me know when you start and i'll read along. This will go about as well as our discussion of Sex, Drugs and Coco Puffs, the Vox Populi blog, the discussion of Brave New World (maybe i was supposed to have that with Sam) and our ongoing music trading program that Ron has never replied to...
I am in under one condition...Adam comes to visit in the next year.
Long live vox populi!
Post a Comment