So I always to do the "Geo Quiz" on NPR, but fail miserably.
I'd be interested to see how you guys do on these quizes. Post your scores in the comments.
Thanks to my cuz Ashley for finding these:
United States
Europe
Africa
United Nations
Don't cheat!
UPDATE:
***Maybe I should have told you guys that I had a Word document open to correct the spelling of states and countries. That helped a lot. Sorry Kev.
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


3 comments:
Here are my results:
United States: 46
Europe: 18
Africa: 10
United Nations: 47
US - 45
Europe - 18 (damn balkans...)
Africa - 5
UN - Didn't even try
Man, that made me feel dumb.
I only had time to do one here are the U.S. states I missed.
Connecticut, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Wyoming
I coould not spell Connecticut or Massachusetts.
Post a Comment