
So I picked up Morrissey's "Ringleaders of the Tormentors" from the library. Jimi from Stiletto always loved Morrissey, but I never really gave him too much of the chance. Getting this CD was long overdue. It is really, really good. I would suggest checking it out (pun intended, the library has great tunes to upload on your computer. Classic choices include every Niel Young album ever and the entire Beach Boys catalog.)
This is the most recent of the former Smiths' lead singers releases. Let me know what you think once you check it out. I love the consistent use of children's choir on the album.
Highlighted songs:
"I Will See You in Far Off Places"
"The Youngest Was the Most Loved"
"To Me You are an Work of Art"


1 comment:
You know I love the Library (Beach Boys?). Here is one thing I love about music. I know their is a bunch of great music out there that I have never heard and I get to disociver it in time. I only first listened to the Smiths this year (I picked up the Queen is Dead), so good. So I will definitely check out Morrisey, and you are right the library on central (Burton Bar for us still in AZ) has tons of Morrissey. P.S. The Young album I picked up from their last week, On The Beach is really good.
Post a Comment