So in light of the recent discussion raised by my friend Ruth Currer Emerson, I have gone with a pseudonym. I hope you all have found my new site ok, and you'll see its the exact same but with a different name. All of you who know me will understand where the name Lewis Cash came from (I admit that I didn't put too much thought in to it). With the Internet being so vast and huge, its strange to know that my students can Google my name and find pictures of me with my shirt off! Kinda weird. So I thought that it'd be a good idea to go with an alias. So now I'm Lewis Cash; now I only wish I could be as influential and thought provoking as my namesake.
1 comment:
Hey, i don't mean to burst your bubble "Lewis" but you're still all over Google. Your blog is the first 3 results... Sorry.
Post a Comment