Monday, January 08, 2007

Great Start to the New Year

So I had a great start to the new movie year. Carrie, Ron, Erin, Jesse, and I went to see “Children of Men” this past weekend, and man, was I impressed. Jesse informed us that it was the first feature film to be shot entirely by a hand held camera. This had such a dramatic affect on the film because it put you right in the middle the entire movie. At one point, there was even blood on the lens for the whole scene, which was very cool. Rather than viewing the movie in third person (the standard with still cameras), the hand held view made the action that much more intense. I also loved the writing, which was original and extremely thought provoking. Go see this movie and leave a comment here on how much you loved it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i watched it this past weekend as well. check out my blog. let me know what you think. miss you, bud.