I realize that none of you reading this are nearly into poker as I am (although I'm stoked to hear the Kevo is starting to play more than just home games!), but I thought all of you could appreciate this. Barry Greenstein is a famous professional poker player and is easily one of the top 50 poker players in the world right now. He has been on television countless times playing in the World Series of Poker, World Poker Tour, Heads Up Championship, and Poker After Dark. He has two WSOP bracelets and two WPT championships and is a huge winner in the big game where the average buy in is $200,000. He has one 4.9 million dollars just in tournaments.
The coolest part of this story though, is that he only makes a living on playing live, cash games. So where does all his tournaments winnings go? Check out this.
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment