I am married to an amazing girl, with whom I love spending time. I also love to bike, hike, read, watch film, spend time with my community, look at art, and go to peace rallies.
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
Trip to Prescott
-
Our awesome employees bought us 2 nights at a awesome mid century hotel in
Prescott. We explored at Watson lake...I can't believe we haven't been here
...
Why People Drink Red Clover Herbal Tea
-
There are all kinds of wonderful teas that you can drink in order to
improve your health, and green, black, and white teas all contain awesome
nutrients. ...
2010 in Review
-
Here are some memories from 2010
January:
Waking up New Years Day in my future in laws house in Lubbock, TX
1st gig as a Bartender at a bowling alley in C...
Arcade Fire
-
I didn’t like them before, but i do now: I used to write I used to write
letters I used to sign my name I used to sleep at night Before the flashing
lights...
I've moved
-
My blog address has changed:
http://www.moseycreations.com/robinkrill/blog/
The focus of my blog has also changed and it will now be primarily about
weddin...
Whoa.
-
Long time no post! I thought I was doing better.
Anyway, things are moving slowly. I'm fed up with ASU. They keep changing
my graduation requirements so it...
The Boy Who Cried Idea
-
I have plenty of ideas. Tons of 'em.
I also have a propensity to share them with friends, family, and anybody
who happens to be within shouting distance. A...
...foreground
-
this one also gave me trouble...just click on the link below
grizzly bear...tucson az Video by mrs. sazdanoff - MySpace Video
Shared via AddThis
update...where does the time go?
-
this month has been full of new experiences...drinking from a cup, eating
with a fork, sitting at his own little table. he's loving all these new
things an...
Death 2.0
-
The death of Michael Jackson is the first time I have experienced celebrity
death in Web 2.0. It will be true for many people that they discovered his
d...
Rise Up: Battle of the Bands
-
Many thanks to everyone who came out to our first annual Rise Up battle of
the Bands!
There were over 300 people rockin' in our new warehouse. Thanks to We...
Top Five Minneapolis Hip-Hop Albums
-
T o p F i v e M i n n e a p o l i s H i p - H o p A l b u m s
1. P.O.S. & Cecil Otter - False Hopes Mega!
2. Mictlan - False Hopes Eight Deity For Rehir...
-
Go Vote! Thanks, Nole, Carrie, Cole, and Amy! We had a great time filling
out the ballots and discussing the issues with you!
I came across this today and c...
the day it turned around
-
So over the last three weeks Jill and I have been bickering with each
other. Some of it has turned out kind of intense and some of it was just
over exagger...
Gators atop another list!
-
ESPN’s College GameDay Appearances By School (after 8/30/08): Rank School
Shows 1. Florida 27 2. Ohio State 22 3. Florida State 21 Michigan 21 5.
Notre Dam...
2 comments:
Well it looks like bush is a fan of "volleyball"
Less awkward than his State of the Union addresses...
Post a Comment