Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Being a Father...

I still can't believe sometimes that I'm a father. Its insane. Cash is so fun to have around and I can't imagine life without him.

As I was searching for an old post, I came across this post that I wrote about my dad two years before Cash was born. It was a great reminder of what I need to live up to.

1 comment:

Nick Velde said...

Nole! It was really cool to read about your relationship with your dad and what kind of father he was. I think that this role is highly taken for granted by some and it was nice to see how invested you are in caring for your son. I find myself thinking of you and your family occasionally and I always feel like you would be such a wonderful father, mostly because you care to be that way so much.
Hope all is well man!