
Anybody into this TV series? I just watch the first episode on Netflix watch instantly and can't decide if its worth watching the other episodes or not. Cool concept, but didn't really like the episode. Also, the main character is really annoying... I'm not sure if its the actress portraying her or just her character, but something about her annoyed me.


1 comment:
It does get better. George kind of stays on the annoying side, but as she starts to show her emotions and new characters are introduced, it's a lot easier to get into. As a small spoiler, the other reaper..the white chick with the curly brown hair..she gets replaced by a character I ended up liking more, so that helped a lot too.
The second season is much better than the first, but there are things from the first season that are needed to really get into the second season.
Did you ever watch that show Six Feet Under? If you haven't, I HIGHLY recommend it. You know my mom works a ton and hardly has time for anything, and she made time to sit and watch ALL FIVE SEASONS of that show with me. So that should tell you how good it is. If you HAVE seen it, Dead Like Me reminds me of it as far as character development is concerned. In the beginning you're thinking "What's wrong with these people?" and you want to reach into the tv and slap them all silly, but as the show goes on, they kind of grow on you.
I don't have any super strong arguments for or against it, but I hope that helps you decide.
Post a Comment