A pretty interesting thriller about a man from Congo trying to leave the horrors of his past life only to be roped back into similar horrors against his will.
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


2 comments:
Do you and Carrie watch a new movie everyday?
Sort of. Now that its summer we have tons of time on our hands. We'll usually watch a movie or TV on DVD each day after we put Cash down. He goes to bed at 8, so we'll usually watch something after he goes down.
But in addition to that, I usually take the morning shift with Cash so Carrie and get an extra hour or so of sleep, so I usually watch a movie (or part of one) in the mornings by myself.
Post a Comment