Monday, September 14, 2009

And the D-Bag Award Goes To...


...Kayne West!! Oh, and Milton Bradly called, they have a copyright to that haircut design.

5 comments:

bpddjeoomon said...

Ugh, he's always been a huge D-bag. I rag on my friends all the time because they think he's funny or something.
If anyone else had done what he did there would be full-scale uproar, but for some reason, people are just kind of "shocked" by it.

Jill said...

Nice! I couldn't have said it better myself Nole!

Adam W said...

Staged.

Ron Werner Jr said...

"Kanye West, Serena Williams, and Congressman Joe Wilson are going to be starring in a new reality TV show called "America's got a-holes." - Conan O'Brien

BJ said...

agreed. who in the hell does he think he is. I was watching Outside the Lines on espn today and they were discussing celebrities and their lack of humility. Most recently Serena Williams freakish tirade on the line judge and Michael Jordan's arrogant Hall of Fame speech. Who do these celebrities think they are.