The wife and I watched this tonight. It was her first time seeing it and probably my eighth. Still funny.
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


2 comments:
I've never seen it. I just haven't gotten around to it, but lately people have been mentioning it to me EVERYWHERE.
I'm gonna have to move it up in my queue, I guess...
Cool! If there's anything that little guy needs it's a yarn mohawk!
Could you do me a favor and measure his head? Just horizontally around about the center of the forehead? I don't want to risk just making it a general size and having it be too small.
Also, any color preferences?
I'm excited. He's gonna look so awesome.
Post a Comment