Let me just tell you, I married up. I don't know how I did it, but I did. I landed a girl completely out of my league. She is so wonderful and has surpassed everything that I thought my wife would be. She supports me, encourages me, understands me, and generally makes me a better person. She puts up with all my quirks and obsessions. She is amazing.
Yesterday I had a meeting for church and didn't get home until 5:30, and I was really tired and hungry. I arrived home to a bottle of wine on the coffee table, veggie lasagna cooking in the oven, and "Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny" rented and waiting to be watched. Could I ask for any better?
What an amazing wife I have.
In the words of Winston Churchill, "My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me."
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


2 comments:
Aw, wish we all could be half so lucky!
I got here from a link on the OnePlace website..
Post a Comment