Most of you know that since quitting the band I've pretty much listened to Cash, Zep, the new Dixie Chics, and MeWithYou exclusively. However, recently I've done some rediscovering. So I present to you my most recent top five CD's that I rediscovered.
5.) Tilly and the Wall- Wild Like Children. Amazing record with a tap dancer as the percussionist.
4.) A.F.I.- All Hollows E.P. Short, yet amazingly energetic and cohesive.
3.) Hot Rod Circuit- Sorry About Tomorrow. I love the catchiness of the vocals mixed with extremely technical riffs.
2.) Murder By Death- Who Will Survive and What Will Be Left of Them. Whiskey drinking western with more death than a Quintin Tarantino movie.
1.) Saves the Day- Stay What You Are. The only band that can talk about blood and guts while still being amazingly poppy.
So this list has help me fall in love with music again. If you haven't heard any of these records, do you self a favor and go buy them or hit me up and I'll burn you a CD.
I'd be interested in hearing about what you are rediscovering.
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment