So, I just got done watching two movies I got from the library that are pretty disturbing. I watched "Painful Deceptions" and "9/11: Press for the Truth." Both movies talk about 9/11 and some of the theories behind the attacks. While I'm not one for crazy conspiracy theories, let me tell you that these movies are extremely disturbing. If even an ounce of what is brought up in these movies are true, then we have a major $*#% storm on our hands (as Adam pointed out on his blog a while back). Please go check to see if the library near you has either of these movies (or others like it) available. Ugh, I just don't know what to say... I'm just so upset and I guess (sadly) not really surprised.
1 comment:
I don't know if i believe any of it...i've watched and read the counter-arguments and those seem to make the exact same amount of sense, no more, no less.
The scary part is, i don't know if the counter arguments make sense because i just can't imagine them not being true...
check out http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment