May God bless you with discomfort
At easy answers, half-truths, and superficial relationships
So that you may live deep within your heart.
May God bless you with anger
At injustice, oppression, and exploitation of people,
So that you may work for justice, freedom and peace.
May God bless you with tears
To shed for those who suffer pain, rejection, hunger and war,
So that you may reach out your hand to comfort them and
To turn their pain in to joy.
And may God bless you with enough foolishness
To believe that you can make a difference in the world,
So that you can do what others claim cannot be done
To bring justice and kindness to all our children and the poor. Amen
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


2 comments:
I blogged under the web site www.twocentsspent.com for awhile, then I forgot to pay to keep the domain. It's no longer a valid address. Then I jumped in with a friend on an already in progress blog at www.chimpsahoy.com. That one is still up and if you are so inclined you can still find some of my entries under the "authors" tab.
It will be good to read what you have to say other than GFY and EAD...
Thanks for posting this. It is a good reminder for me. I printed it and hung it on my bathroom mirror..so that daily I can look at it and be reminded.
Post a Comment