
Watch: 24, season four. The wife and I go in spurts with this series, watching it like everyday for a couple weeks to not watching it for five months. We are back on the wagon this week and I really like this season so far. There isn't really much to talk about here, other than the fact the it is a good show and makes your heart beat fast. I've heard some complain that it promotes the idea that torturing suspects is ok, and I understand those arguments. But just because it makes for good television doesn't mean that it is ok in real life, duh. I only wish that everyone could understand that.

Read: Finished Me Talk Pretty One Day and now I am working on Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Demin, as well as listening to Holidays on Ice. David Sedaris is funny, you should read his books.

Listen: I wish more than anything that I could talk about a band or artist that you haven't heard of, but that is not the case. Lately, I have been really excited about Bjork. She is really something else and her music is very inspiring. I have a Greatest Hits record as well as the album Debut that I got from the library. I know that all of you know about Bjork, but if you don't listen to her, you really should go to your local library and make that happen; she is worth your time.


1 comment:
24 = the Neo-Con Wet Dream
Post a Comment