Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

After reading Kelli's blog, I always feel like I never cook enough. So, I decided that I would wake up early today and make the wife a little V-day breakfast. The funny thing is, she had the same thing in mind for me! Do we decided that we would both cook breakfast and have a V-day meal together to start the day.


It started with a little pancake batter and some coffee.





We used these cool shape thingies to makes heart pancakes.



As a veggie, I had to have some eggs for protein!



The final product: coffee, green tea, two fried eggs with cheese, six heart shaped pancakes, veggie sausage, and a happy couple in love on Valentine's day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two are precious! I hope you always celebrate Valentine's Day thinking of the other! You both are an answer to a lifetime of prayers!!
xoxo