Thursday, February 07, 2008

I Can't Not, And Do Not... Care

So I just read this, thanks to following some links from Jim Wallis' website. (As an aside, Brian McLaren had a really good post on that site recently.) What a joke Dobson is. I don't reall know what else to say. I just pray that ridiculous conservatives like Dobson will start to open their eyes to what Jesus and the Bible truly have to say about social issues. It may be naive to hope for that, but...

1 comment:

Yours truly said...

Two things I hated about that interview: 1) Dr. Dobson opening his trap and spewing ignoramus 2) Laura Ingram These people may call themselves conservative but they sure as hell aren't on my team. My two favorite parts of the interview are, "(John McCain)has little regard for freedom of speech" and "has a legendary temper and often uses foul and obscene language" Seriously!! What are we the Schmoltz family?? Oh and how Obama is "anti-family"? We can disagree over abortion all day but anti family?? I will defend Obama on that. P.S. I have joined the world of blogs...again http://agoodmanishardtofind-nate.blogspot.com/