
So I TiVoed the Jay Leno show a couple days ago simply to see Hillary on there. I watched it this morning before class and I thought I'd share with you some thoughts from that show:
1. Jay Leno is simply the worst late night show host ever. His monologue didn't even approach funny; it was just awful. His two funniest bits (Headlines & Jaywalking) aren't even him being funny. Of those two bits, one has the funny stuff sent it and the other is just showing how stupid people are. How is that Jay Leno being funny?
2. Hillary making fun of herself lying doesn't make the lying any better.3. Jay Leno wearing a pearl button, denim shirt unbottoned to the middle of his chest is just gross.
4. Jay Leno's high pitched laugh/squeal is the most annoying thing in the world.
5. Who still watches Leno and how the hell is he still on the air?

6. While I definitely wont see Patton Oswalt's new film, he is still a funny guy. I liked what he had to say about the similarities between (past) Bush supporters and (past) Creed fans:"I know, I know... what was I thinking? Geez." (I think there might be some people reading this (and, maybe writing it) who relate to this.
7. I generally can't stand Jay Leno. (Thank G-d for Conan.)

Oh, and in case you didn't know, this is who I am voting for:


No comments:
Post a Comment