I honestly thought this was a joke until I did a google news search and found many articles on it, including on from the AP.
Apparently, Palin was prank called by a Canadian comedy duo posing a the French President. The call between Palin and "Sarkozy" last around 4 minutes and is absolutely historical. She has no clue that it is a joke, despite him making fun of her many times by suggesting they go hunting together from a helicopter, telling her he can see Belgium from his house (or does he say from his "ass"?), referring to Candian's prime minister as the Canadian singer Steph Carse, and referencing the Palin inspired XXX video. She doesn't even know what is going on. When he references the video, she replies: "Ohh, good, thank you, yes."
I mean, while this is hysterical stuff, doesn't it just go to show you how out of touch and insanely under-prepared she is? Would she really talk to other heads of states this way? She doesn't even know what he is talking about and she just goes along with everything. So ridiculous.
Here are some quotes that are absurdly ridiculous for a head of state to be saying to another head of state:
Palin: Thank you sir. We have such great respect for you, John McCain and I. We love you, and thank you taking a few minutes to talk to me. --- WTF? We love you??!!?? For real?
Avenger: Yes, see, you know we have a lot in common also because except from my ass I can see Belgium, that's kind of ...
Palin: Well see, we're all next door to countries that we need to be working with, yes. ---How can she not know this is fake now?
Avenger: Some people said in the last days that you weren't unexperienced enough in foreign relations, and you know, that's completely false. That's the thing I said to the prime minister of Canada Stef Carse...
Palin: Well, he's doing fine too, and Yeah, when you come into a position underestimated, it gives you an opportunity to prove the pundits and the critics wrong, you work that much harder... ---Just for the record, the Canadian prime minister is Stephen Harper, not Canadian singer Stef Carse
Palin: ...You know, I look forward to working with you and getting to meet you personally and your beautiful wife, oh my goodness, you added a lot of energy to your country with uhm with that beautiful family of yours. ---Let me make sure I understand this correctly, he added energy to the country with a beautiful family. What?
Avenger: Thank you very much. You know my wife Cécilia would love to meet you, uh, you know, even thought she was a bit jealous today that I was supposed to speak to you today.
Palin: Well, give her a big hug from me. ---This is the head of state she (thinks she) is talking to. For the sake of everything sacred and holy, why is she talking to him like he's her cousin or something?!? 'Give her a big hug for me?' WTF??!!?
Avenger: You know my wife is a popular singer and a former top model, and she is so hot in bed, she even wrote a song for you.
Palin: Oh my goodness, I didn't know that. ---Again, how the hell do she not know this is fake?
Avenger: I must say Governor Palin, I love the documentary they made on your life, you know uh, Nailin' Palin
Palin: Oh good. Thank you. Yes. ---She continues to talk to him even after this.
Avenger: That was really edgy.
Palin: Uh, well good. [giggle] ---How can she not know?!? Is she that dumb?
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment