I read about this great exercise that asks you to list 5 albums that define your musical tastes. Keep in mind, this isn't necessarily going to be your top 5 albums; rather, the point is for someone to understand your musical taste based on these five albums.
Here's mine:
"Ugly Organ" Cursive
Artful and somewhat experimental
"In the Reigns" Calexico w/ Iron & Wine
Moving and melodic with a country flair
"Almost Killed Me" The Hold Steady
Smart and thoughtful, but still rocking out
"OK Computer" Radiohead
Experimental, original, and inspiring
"Houses of the Holy" Led Zeppelin
Great musicianship and versatility, while still being rock & roll
Leave your list in the comments, we'd all love to hear them!
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


2 comments:
I feel like we've done this 20 times...
Metallica - Metallica
Led Zep - II
Beastie Boys -- License to Ill
Rick Astley
Tag Team - Whoop There It Is...
kidding.
Dude houses of the holy kills it. I just found the original on vinyl. fantastic
Post a Comment