Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Post...

Happy I'm a vegetarian, especially on Thanksgiving... remember what your eating today!



Pretty cliche, here, but I thought I'd post a quick Thanksgiving post. Honestly, I'm most thankful for my family. If you would have told me 5 years ago that I would be happily married (for 3 years!) and expecting my first child, I would have laughed in your face.

Yet, here I am. My wife is amazing and I am so happy to be with her. She means everything to me. And in less than a month we will be welcoming our baby boy into the world. Wow, its crazy just to type that.

I am so thankful for my family.

PS: This morning the baby totally had the hiccups and I could feel him hiccuping every 5 seconds or so for about 3 minutes. So freaking funny and awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Turkey is delicious. I'm stuffing mine with bacon. haha. love you. enjoy your tofurkey.