Kevo recommended I check out this amazing piece of non-fiction. It tackles this issue of illegal immigration and boarder crossing in a real and unbiased way. The topic is told via the story of a 2001, 21-person boarder crossing that went terribly wrong. Its thought-provoking and depressing.
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


1 comment:
Hey, this seemed like an interesting story. It is so easy to ignore things like this happening on a daily basis as they are not covered in the news much nor are we made aware of just how much people are willing to give up to be in this country. I read a book called Enrique's Journey that was equally as eye opening and recommend it. Glad to see that you remain one of the more socially conscious people I know.
Post a Comment