Thursday, January 14, 2010

More Late Night...

Just in case you were wondering which side of this debacle I'm on.

Oh, and to respond to my mom who said I should be mad at NBC not Jay Leno, I want to quote Jimmy Kimmel (who talks crap straight to Jay's face here) by saying:

"The best prank I ever pulled was I told a guy that—five years from now—I'm gonna give you my show. And then when the five years came, I gave it to him, and then I took it back almost instantly."


And just in case anyone forgot, Leno's done this type of thing before... just ask David Letterman. Who is killing it lately:



Also, check out Howard Stern's take on this whole thing here. He hates Leno almost as much as I do.

2 comments:

Savant Gardener said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nole, I don't even remember talking to you about the Jay Leno/Connan thing...are you sure it was not your Dad???
xoxo