Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago
My thoughts on many things.
2 comments:
Michael Cera is the definition of "Eh."
hey,
what's your email address. I'd love to add you as a friend on netflix. even though we don't always agree, I appreciate your taste in film and would love to steal ideas from your account.
my netflix email is wjkarlik@msn.com
maybe i'll beat you to the punch on my film list this year. I would still like to watch An Education, Brothers, Invictus, It Might Get Loud, Crazy Heart, A Single Man, The Cove, and a shitload of others before I create the list, but it probably won't happen. Good luck on your film exploration and my regards to the Cardinals. Do you think Leinart is a viable replacement for Warner?
Post a Comment