Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Columbus (Is A Complete A-Hole) Day

I hope all of you are wearing all black today to show your disapproval of the worst national holiday. Columbus was a complete douche bag, and while I’m usually a very non-violent person, I would really love to punish his lips through his teeth. I award him no points, and may God have mercy on his soul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And they say that drunk driving is a bad thing. Columbus was an alcoholic, got lost at sea, claimed to discover a new land, and got a day named after him. Now govt. employees everywhere can thank him for the day off.
Meanwhile in Arizona, we're still busy giving a 600 year old myth it's own day, but keeping that slacker Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. from having his. Yay Arizona!

Anonymous said...

I hope I never get on your bad side, having my teeth punished through my lips does not sound like fun. Good news for me is I don't rape native american teenage girls.