I was walking down the stairs at my school yesterday on prep hour when something very interesting happened to me. I happened to be walking next to a little sixth grade girl that I didn’t know. As we were walking down the stairs side by side, I thought to myself, “I should really say something to this sweet, little girl.” Taking antother step down, in our line of vision out the window, I saw a squirrel. Thinking that this was a great opportunity to say something, I quickly shouted to the girl, “Hey, look at that cute squirrel!” Just then, as we cleared another step down, the rest of the scene out the window came into our view. And there wasn’t one, but two squirrels! The first one was on top of the second one, mounting and having its way with her. I stopped dead in my tracks, jaw to the floor, unsure of what to say. She helped me out by saying, “Gross!” and ran off. Leave it to me to try and be nice to a sweet girl just to point out two squirrels doing it.
The moral of the story, don’t try and be nice to sweet, little sixth grade girls.
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


3 comments:
I really love that story. Hey let's skip class and go hunt us some squirrels.
HA. Squirrel humping is one of the things that makes life worth living. You also did a good deed by giving that girl's parents a good 30 minutes of uncomfortable explanation later that night. And now that she knows what sex is, she'll probably be knocked-up by the 8th grade. Bang-up job buddy.
I was having a "case of the Mondays", thanks for making me laugh.
Post a Comment