
To Barack. Its the first time that I have ever donated before to a political campaign or party. I feel pretty good about it. Also, I get to write it off on my Oregon taxes next year, so that's cool.
At the end, it had an automated message to send to friends or family asking them to donate too. I sent one to my mom, which is pretty funny. What's even funnier was her response:
Thanks, but already sent my donation to Mitt Romney!!
xoxo MOMMY


2 comments:
Wonder if her donation came with a free pair of these?
Nice picture, too. Definitely the background on my computer right now.
I told you not to discuss my political views on your blog...ARRRRGH! But I was very proud of my response...glad you thought it was funny, too!! And, no, I did not get a free pair of Romney flip-flops...DRAT!!!!!
xoxo
Post a Comment