
Yes, I am officially back on my bike and it feels great. I rode over to Nate's for some bro time with him and Cole last night and I rode to work this morning. It was pretty cold, but it still feels so nice to be back on my bike.
Also, I am currently listening to Taking Back Sunday "Tell All Your Friends." Seriously, so good.
Quote of the day, "I am sick of writing every song about you"
No, no, "So obviously desperate, so desperately obvious"
No, no, "You could slit my throat and with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt." Yeah, that's it!


3 comments:
Is that your old or 'new' (found in the snow) bike? Which do you like to ride better? Do you ride the same route to work as when you took your fall? Is it weird riding by the same spot? xoxox
We had a terrific time at Samuel's bday the other night remeniscing about how upset you got over Fantasy Football...miss you buddy.
My new old (yet new) blue bike. I rode it twice before I wrecked!
Post a Comment