Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Wish I Was Joking


Um... well, I guess I am at a loss for words. Go read this.


***Update: Here is a link to the events calendar on the church's website.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just horrible, if true. I have never heard a more ridiculous and unconscionable move by a church in my life...what are they thinking??!! Utterly disgusting!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Least. Surprising. Thing. Ever.

Im Quinn said...

this makes me sick.

brittany said...

so i was really excited that you had a tag that said, 'thick headed people' but didn't know if you used it a lot... so i click it and sure enough, it's like you find them all...

Unknown said...

I want to know what product Jesus uses on his hair. In every picture, it is so shiny; not unlike John Edwards. I fear, though, that his messianic hair is going to waste in a style made popular by Supercuts.