Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Love Beef

If your like me, you can't get enough beef. And there's nothing better than the wonderful aroma of beef. Thankfully, Burger King has announced that they are introducing a burger smelly body spray called FLAME. That is on my X-mas list!


*I first heard this story on the amazing Late Night with Conan O'Brain. By the way, I love Conan and was looking forward to him making the Tonight Show good again when Jay Leno leaves. But as I predicted years ago when I first heard that Leno would be retiring, he is finding a ridiculous way to not actually leave. What a schmuck. This just in... Leno sucks.

2 comments:

bpddjeoomon said...

Bacon flavored dental floss.

Also, if we're talking "wtf"-inducing scents, my favorite is called Vulva Original. Which is a "beguilling vaginal scent" that's supposed to help increase arousal or something. I read about it in Maxim like a year ago. They said it smelled something like having sex in a dumpster behind Red Lobster. I won't link you to the website since it's basically a bunch of naked ladies holding the box and draped over a greasy European.

All that being said, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious about how a beefy perfume smells. I kind of want some.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's pretty gross...and i even like meat. The other gross thing from BK these days, have you seen the Whopper Virgin commercials? They're taking people out of countries that don't have Burger Kings or McDonalds and having them compare the Whopper to the Big Mac in what they're calling the "purest taste test" ever. (Whether they're actually doing this or just staging it with actors remains to be seen...)