My list is going to be published here in a couple days. In the meantime, I thought I'd share a post that has an aggregated list of many top publication's top 10 lists. There are a few on here that are really good lists. But to be honest, there are some records that have made top 10s that I just can't stand. So, here are some aclaimmed records that I hate:
1. Coldplay - Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends
I am not really a fan of Coldplay. I think they are a lame rip off U2. And, they freaking plagerized their hit song. The fact that they made anyone's list (let alone number one on Last.FM's) is a joke.
2. My Morning Jacket – Evil Urges
Ooops. Here is a band that I have liked previously having a huge mistep. I think they tried to be adventrous and simply missed. Oh, and the song Highly Suspicious is awful.
3. Fall Out Boy – Folie A Deux
Here Blender shows just how stupid they are. Fall Out Boy... WTF? Seriously.
Also, check out Rise Up Jesse's list here.
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


1 comment:
"Here Blender shows how stupid they are..." AKA "Our list reflects just how much money Universal Music Group spends on advertising in our magazine per year..."
Post a Comment