OK, so I'm sure that all of you reading this already know about "Democracy Now: The War and Peace Report" (you can subscribe to the video podcast for free from iTunes). Kevo turned me on to it about 2 years ago and I used to watch it all the time. But, as I got busy, I tended to only watch it in spurts. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!?!
This show is remarkably good and one that I need to be tuning into daily... and so do you. I would highly recommend subscribing to it; also, start with yesterday's (January 14th) episode as it had a highly thought provoking discussion on race and sex in the presidential campaign. Stop reading this; go watch it.
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment