Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sound Track for Friendship

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but I have been really busy as of late so I didn't get a chance to write it up.

Last Thursday, some good friends and I got together for food, beverages, music, and community and it was amazing. Ron, Cole, Cory, Tom, and I hung out at Cole's house and it was an inspiring night. Cole's wonderful wife went out and bought us BRC (been, rice, and cheese) burritos from the fabulous Rigoberto's. Cole fired up his new record player and we spent about 4 hours eating, drinking, listening, and enjoying each other's company. It was really nice and I am blessed to have a great community of friends with whom I could share this experience.

The following is the music and beverage list for the night:



Tom Yorke "The Eraser"



Modest Mouse "We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank"



Ryan Adams "Easy Tiger"


Deschutes Brewery Inversion India Pale Ale



Deschutes Brewery Mirror Pond Pale Ale


Rogue Brewery Dead Guy Ale



Maker's Mark Whiskey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In descending order: No, Yes, Yes, No, No, No, YES!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised everett is not on this sound track for friendship. that band has changed so many lives.