I am sitting in my masters class right now; and I am really, really tired. But, it reminds me that I really enjoy all forms of art. This is our last weekend of our poetry class and we had to recite six lines of a poem of our choice. Carrie found and recited a really good one by Joaquin Miller that I would like to share with you guys.
Men Whom Men Condemn as Ill
by Joaquin Miller
In men whom men condemn as ill
I find so much of goodness still,
In men whom men pronounce divine
I find so much of sin and blot,
I do not dare to draw a line
Between the two, where God has not.
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


1 comment:
Friends- I have officially made the switch to blogger. Check out my first post (a top ten 2007 wrap up piece) at rongp.blogspot.com Please change the links on your webpages!! Cheers...your friend Ron
Post a Comment