Monday, January 28, 2008

Reading Good Stuff


So after reading Ron's post about John O'Donohue's passing and his wonderful writing in "Anam Cara," I fired up my computer and requested it from my local library**. I have just started reading it and I am enthralled. His writings are touch a deep nerve in me. O'Donohue encooperates a ton of poetry into his writing, which is very inspiring and moving.

Favorite quote so far: "Everything that happens to you has the potential to deepen you."

If you have the time, check it out and read it and discuss it with us in the cyber world.



**As an aside, I love using the library. I am constantly getting music, films, and of course books from there. It is a wonderful resource that I don't think is utilized enough by our culture. I also am lucky enough to work somewhere that has "Library Linx," which means when I request an item, they send it directly to my work... I don't even have to go (the whole three miles) to pick it up!

No comments: