
I almost forgot about this movie... it came out this year to mixed reviews and kinda slipped through the cracks. Carrie and I were lucky enough to catch this film on the big screen and I'm really glad we did. It came out about a week ago on DVD and I'd highly recommend that you check it out. Watch it and let me know what you think about in the comments.


3 comments:
we just watched it at my parents house and i really liked it...i thought it was shot very simply but beautifully and i loved how at the end he still isnt sure about anything
this one really surprised me too. I was glad that I watched it. It was a simple film, as shells pointed out, but it was simply done well. Two thumbs up from me.
My new blog. http://lifeafterempire.blogspot.com/
Go Red Birds!
Post a Comment