The wife and I just signed up for Netflix and I'm pretty stoked on it. With the new addition to the family, we wont be able to go out and see as many movies as we used to, so we figured signing up for Netflix was a good idea. Did you know that you can watch some movies instantly on your computer? Pretty sweet.
On our queue right now is Appaloosa, Run Fat Boy Run, 30 Days Season One, and This American Life Season One. So excited. Any other recommendations?
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


4 comments:
We have the Roku box which lets us watch all of our Netflix instant queue instantly. It's pretty awesome. Actually I think they have like 5 different things that work with Netflix so you can watch instantly on your TV. I highly recommend checking that out..for watching with 2 or more people, it's way better than watching on the computer.
I should snag the link to invite you to be my friend on Netflix, that way we can share queues and ratings and stuff...
Hey, so here's the link to my Netflix:
http://www.netflix.com/BeMyFriend/PLgW1je67KBn0XzV6opA
It should take you to a page that says "Do you want to be this person's friend?"
Then, if you do, we'd be able to see each others queues, rated movies, etc.
Just be warned, if you're going to connect with me on there, there are upwards of 700 movies in my queue (I know...it's insane..but I can't stop)
Figured it out: http://www.netflix.com/BeMyFriend/PNeRDVh8MXb6dpWlGT4O
I'm on Netflix too, so we could be friends and see each other's queue's as well.
Don't watch movies on your computer...that's for suckers. What you should really do is get a Roku, or Netflix enabled Bluray player or an XBOX 360...then you can watch those on-demand Netflix movies right on your TV. Much better than waiting for 2 hours for your computer to buffer.
Figure out how to be my friend. I have no idea.
Post a Comment