Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm in Shock


I've never been able to be proud of being an AZ Cardinals fan... until tonight. I am so unbelievably excited. Not going to lie, I'm going to be rooting very hard for the Eagles tomorrow knowing that an Eagles/Cards game would be played in AZ, a huge benefit for the Cards. Lets go Red Birds!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the Cardinals make the Super Bowl, i think i might vomit. And not out of excitement for them...

Kim just brought up the idea of a Chargers - Cardinals Super Bowl, which, i think actually might be the most entertaining option of all of them (because let's be real, Ravens-Eagles would end in a 3-3 tie...) even though the teams involved would have a regular season record of 8-8 and 9-7 respectively...Roger Goodell's head might explode.

BJ said...

I'm excited for you. I am a die hard Colorado Rockies fan and when we beat the odds and made it to the world series in 07 i was in a daze. I got to attend every home playoff game. I am rooting for your Cardinals. May all of Warner's passes be spirals. May the feet of Edgerrin and Hightower be swift and deadly. May the hands of Fitzgerald be soft and dependable. And may their questionable defense continue to intercept 5 passes a game.