Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago
My thoughts on many things.
3 comments:
They have a few books out, too. Though, I don't recommend buying them. They're an okay read, but they're such a fast read and then you never wanna read them again.
I sometimes prefer the ones with only words. Like Group Hug. They have a book out, as well, called Stoned, Naked, and Looking in my Neighbor's Window. I've read it twice and I think it's far more entertaining (and lasts longer) than reading the PostSecret books.
HOWEVER, if you're the type that REALLY prefers pictures with words, than I DEFINITELY prefer the Found books, which are a collection of notes, cards, pictures, CDs, keys, etc that people have found on the street. I love them because they are accompanied by stories from the people that found them and sent them in. E.g. there was an angry note from a woman to her boyfriend about how they were over because here he was at "HER" house. The note was sent in by a the man who found it on his windshield. He wasn't the woman's boyfriend.
There are downsides to both, though; Group Hug has only a mild filter so there's a lot of boring crap to wade through to get to the good stuff, and FOUND is only in two books, not online.
Aw, shucks, the link does not work. Sounds very interesting!
xoxo
Post Secret is my favorite. You can subscribe by RSS now too.
Post a Comment