I know that I keep posting about it, but being as I've been a Cardinals fan my entire life (its been rough!) I feel like I've earned this.
Tomorrow will be unlike any Super Bowl in my entire life. As a football fan, have never had the pleasure of rooting on my team in the biggest game of the year. I've probably watched every Super Bowl since I was 7 and I have no clue what its going to feel like to have my team playing in it. I can't imagine what the commercial breaks will be like; normally I enjoy laughing at the commercials, but I have a feeling I'm going to be too excited or ecstatic or enraged during the commercials to pay much attention. I'm nervous, anxious, and excited. Win or lose, tomorrow will be different for me than any Super Bowl before... and I'm going to love it!

PS: Remember this comment from Adam: "If the Cardinals make the Super Bowl, i'm going to visit Mumbai for the next 2 weeks so i don't have to listen to these insufferable bandwagon Cardinals fans..." All I have to say is: HA HA HA HA HA!



1 comment:
Mumbai was beautiful this time of year...
My condolences on your loss. Hell of a game.
Post a Comment