Thursday, April 23, 2009

Redeeming Quality

Carrie, Cash, and I went out to eat for Earth Day and had some good pizza and cookies at Jackson's Place. Over dinner Carrie and I had a great conversation while playing a dinner game they had at the restaurant. I'm not sure what it was called, but it was sorta like a would you rather game, asking thought provoking and conversation starting questions.

My favorite was this: "What is are the redeeming qualities of someone you dislike?"

I thought the question was a great one because it forces you to look at the good in someone you usually notice the bad in. When thinking about the my answer, I had to look at someone I dislike as G-d looks at them; seeing the best in them, seeing G-d in them. Its a great exercise that helps us focus on loving people.

The answer for mine: committed, determined, enthusiastic, driven.

Leave your answers in the comments.

2 comments:

Kevo said...

I would love to know who the person is ;)

Jill said...

creative, passionate, good looking, funny, and sarcastic.