Using this list I've come up with what I'm excited for (there are others on this list that I already have and love, so those aren't included):
Neil Young: Fork in the Road
Art Brut: Art Brut vs. Satan
Okkervil River: Pop Lie EP
Akron/Family: Set Em Wild, Set Em Free
Iron & Wine: Around the Well [Sorry Adam!]
John Vanderslice: Romanian Names
Grizzly Bear: Veckatimest
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


3 comments:
Definitely interested in Neil Young and the new Okkervil...i loved Stage Names, but didn't love Stand-Ins, so we'll see what this one sounds like.
Oh yeah, and i'd still rather watch paint dry than listen to Iron & Wine.
What about Manchester Orchestra, Rhett Miller, and new Placebo? I 'll be sending you these.
Haven't heard any of them... send 'em!
Oh, I'm sending you the thumb drive today after work.
Post a Comment