Some of you probably have read/seen most of these, but I thought I'd post 'em anyways in case you missed any.
Biggest news story that somehow isn't topping the news.
Best video on You Tube right now. (Thanks for the link, sis.)
Fighting a lot with your girlfriend/boyfriend? Wanna help your married life? Take a tip from homosexuals.
Best title of a book ever?
What am I reading right now? Well, along with a ton of other books (see list on right), I'm reading the best political/spiritual book I've ever read.
*Update---
Two links I forgot to share with you:
1. This is a pretty cool (or uncool, I guess) visual on how much space cars take up in our world.
2. I talk about it all the time, but if you haven't started listening to This American Life yet, you are really missing out. This episode is a special (and may boring to some people [read: Erin]) about the housing/credit crunch. It was really eye opening and informative about what everyone keeps talking about. This episode has a story for each of the ten commandments. All stories are really good, but the story on the seventh commandment is awesome (especially if you are a guy and raised in the church).
Thoughts on any of this? Comment below.
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


4 comments:
Definitely a great video! I know you teach middle school, but what subject? I'm going to be joining you as a middle school teacher in the fall (switching from high school) so I was just curious.
For a guy that spends most of his life online, i hadn't seen one of those links. Bang up job.
I sent the video to my father with the subject line "I'm voting Republican" which will make his heart well up with pride as he clicks on the link to feel stunning disappointment when he hits play. HAHAHAHAHA. I love me.
Jesus for president... one of the best books ever. I'm stoked about getting to see their book tour
i loved claiborne's other book...can't wait to read this one!
Post a Comment