I had a really good and long conversation with Kevo today, which was awesome. We talked about many things, but the one I'd like to highlight here is our idea to intentionally listen to and discuss music. Here is our plan:
Every two weeks we pick three albums to listen to. One album is a suggestion Kevo makes of a band/artist that I haven't heard, one album is a suggestions I make that Kevo hasn't heard, and one is an album that we both of have heard but haven't discussed yet. This way we are intentionally listening to three albums every two weeks with the plan to discuss them virtually over a beer or two.
The first three albums:
*This is also an album that Shelly and Miah had given me which I haven't listened to yet!
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago





1 comment:
Crane Wife is the better Decemberists album, but great idea.
Post a Comment