Friday, February 06, 2009

C'mom Suns!


The Suns have looked ridiculously mediocre. What kills me about them is how Jeckle and Hyde they can be. Two games ago we crushed the Kings by 48 points; only to respond with a week performance against a sub-par team on the very next game. Its so annoying.

Anyways, I made a bet with a student of mine who is a Warriors fan, about tonight's game: the Warriors have to win by 5 points or more. The wager: if he wins, he doesn't have to do any warm-ups next week; if I win he has to clean my room and straighten my desks every day after school next week.

Let's go Suns!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That can't possibly be PTA Approved...

They should trade Nash and Amare. Blockbuster. Get some guys who actually want to play.

Lewis Cash said...

Well, we won, so I don't have to worry about the PTA's view on this...

And I think trading Nash and Amare is a horrible idea. Maybe I'm to fiercly loyal (I know I shouldn't be when it comes to sports) but I wouldn't want to see Nash or Amare go.

Im Quinn said...

I appreciate the fact that you no longer live in AZ, but still root for the right teams. Good on you.