Unless you've been living under a rock, you've heard about our new Commander in Chief's decision to close the doors on Guantanamo. That was a huge step in the right direct.
However, there are other things Barack is doing (to try an right the collision course we've been on) that aren't getting as much attention. One of those things is his signing of the S-CHIP legislation. If you remember a while back, the wife and I participated in a candle light vigil to encourage our government to make this bill a reality. Unfortunately, our current leaders at the time didn't care about our opinion (nor the health of our children, apparently) enough to turn the bill into law.
But with new leadership comes the tides of change, and I, for one, am thankful for it.
Novel 4!
-
Desert Divide is live and out in the world! What a great week it has been.
The book was published Monday. Since, I’ve confirmed one book signing in
August,...
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment